Friday, 25 November 2011
Hai everyone! ! ! ! How is everyone today? I hope everything start up fine and well.... I just want to share something in this blog (yang aku jarang sangat update) hahaha...!
First of all, I am so tired! arghh!! Taking care of babies?
very, very, very, very, very, very.....(satu jam kemudian)....very very very
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiring !!!!!!!!!!!!!! =..=
secondly, what I think as annoying when taking care of baby is:
1. Awal-awal pagi buta(sekitar kol 6.30am) dh bangun dah... :( aku masih ngantok la... uwww....
2. Aku juga benci bila mereka dah start buang tinja/najis(atau lebih popular dikenali sbg BERAK) =..= geli habis aku nak cuci burit dorang!! YUCKKK!!!!
3. Nak beri makan....! Sgt2 menggeramkan.... Kita suap, dorang luah balik makanan pastue main2 ngan makanan tue tadi.. dah la tangan dorang kotor pastue... kadang2, baju kita yang cantik dorang kotorkan sekali... =..=!!
4. Bila duduk dalam kereta. Mmg xpandai duduk diam. Hairan sekali aku. Start je dorang bdiri, trus pijak sini sana... sentuh barang sini sana dalam kereta... nangis xtentu pasal... RIMAS!!!!
5. Nak bagi tidur....! Kadang2 tue, kita juga letih kan? so, bila nak tidurkan dorang bayi nie, punyalah remeh kadang2 tue... kita ayun dorang dlm buaiyan punyalah lama(sampai aku sendiri tertidur) hehe... sekali kita tgk dlm buaian, mata dorang masih bulat lagi pejam celik... ISHH!!!!
hah! nie lah yang aku nak kongsikan...cuti hujung tahun nie nmpknya aku kena jaga dorang dan jalani kehidupan yang amat meletihkan, menjengkelkan dan juga melucukan... haish... apa2 jelah.... ^_^
Monday, 17 October 2011
Thursday, 22 September 2011
If you ask me what anime I love right now, I would definitely say, "FAIRY TAIL!!!"
Well, this anime simply give me a lot of laughs due to its humorous scene.
well, at least for me. :)
and it is not the same as One Piece ok? :)
The quality is better.
So, if you want to have some fun and feel bored,
come ahead and watch this!
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
I just don't get it. Why do some people nowadays have this weird tendency to act as if they're one of those "Hotties" in town? What is so cool about being famous anyway? It is not like we are going to die if we are not famous. You may have thousands and thousands of friends in Facebook & Friendster. Or lots and lots of follower in Twitter, Myspace and more.... But in reality, do you really think that all of those people who added you, followed you, would really have the intention to be your friend? Really want to know more about you? Really care for you when you need them? No! They don't, they're just like you, trying to be famous by adding more people to add in their friend list... Like they said-- THE MORE THE MERRIER. Or is it? What if one of them is a stalker? Or you enemy, disguising as some else...... waiting for the time for you to make mistakes and destroy you by that. Think people...THINK! Being famous is not everything that you should think of. Just be yourself.
Wednesday, 7 September 2011
Bloody Mary is a ghost or witch featured in English folklore. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is called three times or sometimes more while in a dark room, depending upon the version of the story, often as part of a game or dare.
DONT PLAY WITH THIS!!! WHY???
if Bloody Mary is summoned, she would proceed to kill the summoner in an extremely violent way, such as ripping their face off, scratching their eyes out, cutting their head off, driving them insane, bringing them into the mirror with her or scratching their neck, causing serious injury or death.
Monday, 5 September 2011
I know that in real life, there is no such things as "HAPPY EVER AFTER". There is one point in my life that I sometime gave up and just want to let whatever happen to happen. No, it is no easy to be all well-known and the "IT" person ( not that I am famous or well-known) hahaha. Because people sometimes just never stop bugging into your life trying to bring you down like a bulldozer. What? Is it fun to do that? Bringing others down aint gonna make anything or anyone feels better. Trust me, I KNOW. So, rather than doing all those craps, isn't it better to be doing some Society-benefiting activities? Duhhh. Do the world a favor alright?